Monday, October 3, 2016

What remains of my to-do list

Okay guys, countdown is on!  We are less than 2 weeks away from departing and seeing our boat for the first time :)  I can't wait!  In the meantime, we are trying to fill our days with preparation in order to distract ourselves...

Here is what my to-do list looks like for the next 13 days:

- check on visa process for places we are visiting in first year
- change phone plan to international phone plan
- purchase a sat phone
- take my dog to the vet to get him cleared
- look into any international shots we may need 
- sell our car
- flag boat in St Maarten
- get any prescriptions filled we may need, such as antibiotics for the girls, ear drops, etc.
- open new bank account with a more global bank
- get hotel room for St. Maarten
- head to Costco to stock up on anything that may be tough to get in St Maarten 
- get rid of more stuff...ahhhhh
- say goodbye to family

We started this list with about 70 to-do's and as we get them done, we get the satisfaction of checking them off.  These are what remain, so, this is what my next 2 weeks look like.  I am sure I will need to add to it...

On top of that, right now we are getting into a home school routine that the girls like and I do not lose my patience with :)  It is a work in progress.

If you are wondering where we have been, I have taken a break from daily v-logging until Sunday, Oct 16th - the day we leave for St Maarten.  I only did this because our current daily life is one of transition and is just not that interesting :)  So, I will post updates daily, here on the blog and will post weekly videos until next Sunday to keep you all updated.  Daily v-logging will begin again in 13 days...I will give you a countdown :) If you have NO idea what I am talking about, head on over to our Youtube channel and subscribe so you can join our adventure that way.  www.youtube.com/c/svkanaloa

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment