Friday, October 7, 2016

Writing makes me want to stab myself in the face with a screwdriver



I'm more a math kinda girl.  Writing has always been incredibly unpleasant for me...borderline painful.  I'm a smart girl so I did great in school, but deep down inside I plotted the murder of book reports and essays.  Anyway, needless to say, that is why my "blog" is not a daily activity for me and that is what made me choose to "vlog" instead.  For those who have no idea what a vlog is, it is merely a blog in video form.  So, you would receive my writing topic in a video instead of reading it.  I'm pretty sure the person that started the vlog concept hated writing as much as I do...either that or they were a bit narcissistic...hmmm.  Either way, this is the reason I started to make vlogs and I am super stoked to begin the daily vlog of our Adventure around the world, on October, 16th.

Anyway, just came on to let everyone know that i just posted my blog entry via "vlog" for today, so head on over and check it out when you're bored.  It's pretty much the best 6 minutes you've ever had....ever ;)  If you know me, or you have any sense of humor, you know that was a joke.  However, it is made with love and for your enjoyment, so I hope you enjoy.

If you have not already subscribed to our channel, do that so you can stay updated on our adventure.  I am much better at posting there, promise :)

The link is www.youtube.com/c/svkanaloa

Thanks for reading.  You guys rock!

Love,
Renn

4 comments:

  1. Are you looking for a business loan, personal loans, mortgages, car
    loans, student loans, debt consolidation loans, unsecured loans, risk
    capital, etc. ... You are in the right place
    Your loan solutions! I am a private lender who lends
    Individuals and businesses at a low interest rate and affordable
    Interest rate of 3%. Contact us by email: powerfinance7@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM
    **********************
    Your full name:
    Country/State:
    Loan Amount:
    Duration
    Phone:
    Monthly income:
    Occupation:

    Awaiting your swift response.
    May Allah bless you.
    IBRAHIM MUSA
    power Financial Service Pvt.
    Contact Us At :powerfinance7@gmail.com
    WhatsApp Number +919717357946

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need Finance?
    Are you looking for Finance?
    Are you looking for a money to enlarge your business?
    We help individuals and companies to obtain loan for business
    expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get a loan at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this cash/loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via Email:maxcreditfinance@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need Finance?
    Are you looking for Finance?
    Are you looking for a money to enlarge your business?
    We help individuals and companies to obtain loan for business
    expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get a loan at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this cash/loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via Email:maxcreditfinance@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. URGENT LOAN CONTACT US FOR INSTANT APPROVED

    Do you need a genuine Loan to settle your bills and startup
    business? contact us now with your details to get a good
    Loan at a low rate of 3% per Annual email us:
    Do you need Personal Finance?
    Business Cash Finance?
    Unsecured Finance
    Fast and Simple Finance?
    Quick Application Process?
    Finance. Services Rendered include,
    *Debt Consolidation Finance
    *Business Finance Services
    *Personal Finance services Help
    Please write back if interested with our interest rate ibrahimfahimmostafaloanfirm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete